TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We at yourglasses4less.com have made every effort to display the dimensions and colors of our merchandise as accurately as possible. However, the colors of items that you see will depend on your computer’s monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. Please refer to the description of the specific item (i.e. color code, frame size, etc.) when making your selection.
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that you can trust yourglasses4less.com to deliver high quality and authentic designer and/or private label eyeglasses to you at affordable prices, while we are committed to making your shopping experience on our site easy, cost-effective and above all rewarding.
With that in mind, we are happy to offer a one-time return / exchange policy on any new and unused eyeglass frames within 14 days or sunglasses within 7 days of your receipt of the product. Products that are returned and not exchanged will be charged a 15% restocking fee plus S&H expense. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on all returned / exchanged orders. Prescription lenses are deemed special orders and therefore are non-refundable. However, we understand there may be times you want to change the frame even though the prescription lenses are perfect. If, within 14 days of receipt of product, you wish to exchange a frame that we have made prescription lenses for, you will be issued 50% credit towards for the cost of the exchanged lenses towards the cost of new lenses.
In the case where the glasses you received from us are defective or prescription lenses are incorrect, please see below guidelines:
Returning / exchanging defective merchandise:
All products must be returned with any unused warranty cards, instruction booklets, cleaning cloths and case where applicable.
Before returning an item, please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The RMA number must be written on the outside of the package and/or on the return shipping label. All returns must be prepaid. Any returned items that are not accompanied by an official RMA number will not be accepted.
Returns must be sent prepaid by a track-able carrier such as UPS, Federal Express or the United States Post Office to: yourglasses4less
If the defective product is received within 14 days of the date it was delivered to you we will gladly refund the return shipping charges to your account.
We guarantee 100% accuracy on all prescriptions or they will be remade at no charge. All prescription eyeglasses, prior to leaving yourglasses4less.com, pass a stringent quality control hand inspection. The lenses are checked continuously throughout the process for accuracy. We pride ourselves in our workmanship - accurately filling your prescription is our number one priority. In the unlikely event that an error makes it through our system, we will promptly and courteously remake the lenses to our 100% accuracy standard at no cost to you.
Cancelling the Order
Customer may cancel the order at any time within the first 24 hours of the time the order was placed via email to email@example.com. The 24 hour cancellation policy does not apply to any orders which contain prescription lenses. These orders will incur a 50% cancellation fee. All other orders cancelled after 24 hours will incur a 15% restock fee.
- When ordering you must provide us with details of your prescription on one of the various forms: scanned copy by email, copy by fax, or imputing your prescription in the fields provided on this site.
- Your prescription must have been given to you by a registered medical practitioner or an ophthalmic optician following your eye exam and must be less than two years old from the initial time of the eye examination.
- We will use the details from the prescription provided by you, the costumer, to us to produce the lenses for your glasses.
- Should the sphere in your prescription be above +/- 4.00, yourglasses4less.com reserves the right to make the eyeglasses using a higher-index lens and additional charges will be incurred. Customer will be notified to approve the change.
- Should your cylinder be above +/- 2.00, yourglasses4less.com reserves the right to make the eyeglasses with a custom-made lens and additional charges will be incurred. Customer will be notified to approve the change.
- - yourglasses4less.com reserves the right to make a change to the lens material in the manufacturing process to suit the needs of the customer’s prescription. In the event that we make a change to the lens material, the customer will be notified and additional charges can and may be charged to the customer.
- - If you are at all unsure of your prescription details or have questions about your prescription, please discuss them directly with an ophthalmic optician or a registered medical practitioner before you place an order with us at yourglasses4less.com
- Your eye test should include your pupillary distance ‘PD’ (the measurement between your pupils). If it does not, we recommend that you have it measured by an ophthalmic optician or a registered medical practitioner. If you do not or cannot supply us with your actual PD, we will use an average PD, as recommended by qualified opticians, to manufacture your lenses. We will use a PD measurement of 59 mm for reading lenses and 63mm for distance lenses and Bifocals.
- You must be 18 years or older and not registered blind or partially sighted, to order from us at yourglasses4less.com
- If a frame is out of stock, the customer may replace the frame in the order with a frame of equal or lesser value.
- When ordering the anti-scratch coating, be aware that no lens is scratch-proof. yourglasses4less.com will offer a one (1) time replacement of scratched lenses within three (3) months of the purchase date for 50% of the original cost as a courtesy to our customer.
- All orders are produced according to the specifications of the customer. Should a customer fail to input a specific element for the prescription, it is not the responsibility of yourglasses4less.com but a one-time exchange will be given to the customer. Customer will be responsible for all shipping charges during exchange procedure.
- yourglasses4less.com reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason and to refund the customer’s account in its entirety.
Orders, on average, can take 5-10 business days to process prior to shipment. Custom prescription orders can take up to 15 business days to process prior to shipment. Shipment timeframes are estimates and do not include processing days.
- Yourglasses4less.com offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99 within the Continental USA.
- Yourglasses4less.com does not refund shipping and handling charges, unless otherwise noted.
- If a customer is exchanging a product originally sent via express service, the new product will not be sent express.
- Shipment of a product usually takes 7-14 business days but in certain cases shipment of a product could take up to 30 days. The 7-14 business day timeline is a suggestion and in no way indicates actual shipment time.
- Once a package leaves our premises it becomes the responsibility of the package carrier – not yourglasses4less.com
- If a package is damaged in transit, please first contact your package carrier then please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- If a package is deemed undeliverable for any reason, a new pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses will not be reproduced.
- Please make sure you enter you full shipping address. Shipment with missing address information may be delayed or deemed undeliverable by the package carrier and is not the responsibility of Yourglasses4less.com .
- Shipping times start once the product physically leaves our facility. Processing times are not included in the shipping time.
- Orders with FREE shipping will be sent via USPS only or by a standard shipping company (no signature required).
- International Shipping: We ship only via Express USPS or UPS services with tracking capabilities. We are NOT responsible for any CUSTOMS CHARGES or DUTY CHARGESimposed by local authorities. Please check with your country's customs office to determine the additional costs involved prior to buying.
It is important that you enter your address correctly as our mailing program will not capitalize, punctuate, or space for you. If your package is to arrive at a commercial address (i.e. office) please indicate that your order is to be delivered in care of the company name. The postal service does not and will not recognize individuals at commercial addresses. Failure to input any part of your address will cause delays in your shipment and create added expense. Yourglasses4less.com will not refund or exchange products that were shipped to an address with missing information which will result in the order being undeliverable.
For each user, we may receive information concerning the usage of yourglasses4less.com by that user including the user's IP address, information concerning the user's browser and/or operating systems, and other access-related information.
We also collect information provided by users in connection with online inquiries and transactions involving our goods and services, as well as the information provided by users when users register on our site.
The information that we collect may include personally identifiable information (such as the user's name and address) as well as other information that users may provide (such as the user's gender and age range). We also maintain the identification number or password selected or assigned to a user when a user registers on our site. You should be sure to keep any such identification numbers and password information confidential, and to let us know right away (using any of the contact methods below) if you believe that someone else may have learned your identification number or password.
Use of Information
Yourglasses4less.com uses the information that we collect online to maintain and improve our products and services, and to enhance our site as well as our email and other marketing activities. The information that users provide to us may be combined with other information available from our records and other sources, in order to make our future marketing efforts more efficient.
We do not disclose personally identifiable information to third parties, except when such disclosure is necessary for particular third party service providers to perform services for us or to provide goods or services to users, or for other purposes as permitted or required by law. We require our third party service providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with our privacy practices.
Yourglasses4less.com has put in place security measures to protect the loss, misuse, or theft of information under our control. We employ security measures to protect sensitive information, including personally identifiable information, in our possession. However, users should be aware that no information storage or information transmissions on the Internet are completely protected. Consequently, while we strive to protect users' personal information, we cannot guarantee such security, and you ultimately provide such information at your own risk.
With the rise in fraudulent use of credit card information over the Internet, yourglasses4less.com takes credit card security very seriously. Our sales department may at time request additional information regarding the credit card account that is being used during a purchase to ensure that no improper use takes place. We do apologize for any inconvenience if asked to present additional information regarding billing to your credit card.
Third Party Content
Yourglasses4less.com has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. We work with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with our site. Because neither we nor the site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, Yourglasses4less.com makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.